Why should you register or upgrade?Well, which option applies to you?
- What is My UrlTrends?
- I don't have an account at all, why should I register?
- I have, or I am thinking about getting a Basic account, why should I upgrade?
What is My UrlTrends?My UrlTrends is essentially the heart of UrlTrends. It was designed from the ground up to allow you to use UrlTrends easily and efficiently. It has numerous tools that are designed around giving you the best experience as possible.
The primary function of My UrlTrends revolves around what we call My Watchlist (a lot of My's huh?). My Watchlist is a system that allows you to categorize urls into folders and then easily monitor the statistics that are relevant specifically to you (it is completely customizable). Once you have the URLs grouped into folder, you can then work with them in many different ways, like sending all or some of them to our Trend Comparison tool, Reverse Keyword Tool and other places on our site.
A big plus is the ability to enter the URL once into your account, then you never have to type it again. You can log into your account and click on a link and it'll take you straight to that URLs Trend Report.
While your Watchlist is a big part of our My UrlTrends service, it isn't the only thing that a My UrlTrends account offers. If you are one of those RSS feed junkies that just can't get enough feeds, we have many feeds that become available - just for registering - like update notifications when a URL's Trend Report is updated, account feeds to keep you up to date with your account, and if you go for one of our paid plans, you can even create your own custom feeds that tell you what you need to know as soon as it becomes available.
Honestly, there are too many things that I could tell you about what My UrlTrends offers and how it could benefit you. I guess you'll just need to register and check it out. But before you do that, what type of account should you register for? Find out below.
I don't have an account at all, why should I register?
- My Watchlist - My Watchlist is a system that allows you to categorize urls into folders and then easily monitor the statistics that are relevant specifically to you (it is completely customizable).
- Email & RSS notifications of URL updates for all URLs in your watchlist
- My Calendar - See when every URL in your account will be updated in an easy to understand calendar. You can even see information that effects your account here too!
- Customizable Sitewide Preferences - Many parts of our site are customizable, you must be registered to customize them though.
- Import / Export Capabilities - Easily import or export URLs into/from your account using XML or Basic Text
- QuickTasks - When you're registered and logged in, the Trend Report morphs in many ways to be customized to you. QuickTasks is one of the things that changes; it gives you a custom menu that you control right on any Trend Report. Consider it a shortcut to what tasks that you use UrlTrends, or any other site online for the most.
I have, or I am thinking about getting a Basic account, why should I upgrade?
- My Watchlist - Increased limits. The Basic plan only allows 10 Urls in your Watchlist, by upgrading you can watch 50, or even an Unlimited amount of URLs in your Watchlist
- Email, Standard RSS, and Custom RSS feeds for all URLs in your watchlist. The custom RSS feeds is the kicker here. You can select one or more URLs in your watchlist and then create a custom RSS feed that only displays the information important to you. Only care about PageRank? Now you can have a RSS feed that includes the PageRank for just the URLS that you care about.
- Weekly Updates! - Every URL in your watchlist can optionally be updated weekly or monthly (you decide - default for upgraded accounts is weekly). Any URL being watched by users subscribed to our Basic plan or not subscribed but manually watching for updates will only have their URLs information updated monthly. That means that upgraded members will get their URLs updated 52 times versus 12 a year for our Basic members.
- Advertisement Free Site! - Nearly every advertisement on our site is removed for members that upgrade. Not that we have many ads, but hey, if you're paying us for our services, were not going to double dip and still show you ads - that would be wrong.
- Increased Limits - If you use our Trends Comparison Tool, or our Reverse Keyword Lookup tool, the limits are increased to 100 URLs at a time, whereas the Basic plan is limited to 30 URLs at a time (10 for unregistered users).
- QuickTasks - It gives you the same as the Basic plan offers, but it also increases the limit of tasks from 3 to 10 or 15 tasks and enables third party custom URLs. If we don't offer a tool that you use often, add the url to the tool as a QuickTask to go directly to the tool. You can even include the URL of the site that you are viewing a Trend Report on in the QuickTask URL, allowing you to go directly to the page you need in the tool of your choice.
- Keyword Monitoring - Yep, all of our paid plans offer keyword monitoring. Just select the URL that you want to monitor, give us a keyword/phrase that you want to check for and then tell us if you want to monitor it in the US or UK markets (Yes, you read correctly, you can even pick the market), then we'll start watching it weekly in Google, Yahoo and MSN!
- LinkWatch™ - Trade links with anyone? Now you can add the site you traded links with as well as what the link was and we will check to see if they removed or altered your link automatically every day - and if they do, you'll get an email about it. Nothing beats automation, especially when it'll save you so much time.
- Account API - Do you need to monitor a ton of URLs, but want an easy way to add/remove them from your account? If you have a little bit of programming know-how, our API can help you. Is an API not quite your thing? Our import tool will allow you to add hundreds of URLs using just a web interface. Can you say easy peasey?
- It is seriously affordable. Cheaper than when you go out to dinner with a few friends. Oh, and when was the last time that your dinner came with a money-back guarantee?