Install a My PageRank button on your website
Now you can install a My PageRank button on your website. Once inserted onto your website it will automatically update with the current PageRank value of your website for anyone to see. This could enhance your end-users opinion of your website, or even help with securing advertisers.
What do the PageRank Buttons look like? Well, here you go:
How To Install The PageRank Button:
- Highlight the code in the text box below.
- Copy the code (Ctrl+C or Command+C).
- Open the page(s) that you want to add the PageRank button to with the editor of your choice.
- Paste the code into the page (Ctrl+V or Command+V) In the location you want it.
- Save your page.
- Upload the page(s) to your web hosting account.